Nurses (DOH Licensed/ Passer)
Home Healthcare CentreDesignation:
- Must be physically fit.
- No pregnant candidates.
- Hospital/ Home Care/ Clinic experience accepted (minimum 2 – 3 years).
- Previous experience in UAE/ Saudi Arabia/ Qatar
- Able to converse in Arabic
- Restores and promotes patient’s health by completing the nursing process.
- Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
- Provides physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients and their families.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and hospital or regulatory standards.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; medication administration and storage procedures; and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and participating in professional societies.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information and participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Traveling to patients’ homes and managing their care plans according to physicians’ instructions.
- Administering medication and insulin, and completing blood pressure, glucose, urine, and stool tests.
- Inspecting wounds, changing dressings, and handling personal grooming and hygiene.
- Testing for muscle weakness, bedsores, and any signs of infection.
- Listening to the concerns of family members and answering their questions.
- Educating caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
- Providing suggestions for improved healthcare to physicians and family members of the patient.
- Monitoring patient recovery and compiling reports for the physician.
- Keeping abreast of developments in healthcare and attending workshops and lectures as required.
- Collaborating with doctors and other healthcare professionals to develop improved diets and healthcare plans for patients.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelors in Nursing or Equivalent
Work Experience: 2 Years
This job is based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Clinical skills
- Bedside manner
- Infection control
- Physiological knowledge
- Administering medication
- Medical teamwork
- Multitasking, listening, and verbal communication
- Health promotion and maintenance
2 years in the same field
Qualification: Bachelors in Nursing or equivalent