Employer: Engineering Firm, Dubai, UAE
Package: Upto AED 14,000
- The candidate will have to travel for about 10 days (min) every month for meeting the customers across the UAE, Bahrain, Oman, KSA & Jordon mainly.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have knowledge of aviation industry and product management
- Must understand how to maintain client relationships
- Preferably should be from the aviation industry. Other industries to be considered are automotive and engineering.
- Must have a technical background
- The candidate will be handling the customer support majorly.
- He/ She would be a mediator between the BD Team in UK and the Clients across the mentioned regions.
- He/ She would be a one man army handling the functions.
- He/ She must know very well as to how to handle current clients & maintain a healthy relationship with them.
- The candidate would overlook all the functions right from customer queries to manufacturing, facility management, delivery, etc.
- The candidate might have to overlook technical drawings, infrastructure drawings, diagrams, etc. Hence, having that knowledge is a must.
- Might have to go meet new clients if ordered by the Head Office.
- Promote the Company’s range of ground support systems, rail and fuel products.
- Identify new and existing key market opportunities within the market sector.
- Manage and maintain the manufacturing sub-contractor operation located in the UAE.
- Manage and maintain the required Quality Standards of the manufacturing sub-contractor located in the UAE through regular visits, weekly progress review meetings and finished product inspections.
- Manage the inventory / stock levels at the manufacturing sub-contractor located in the UAE.
- Manage local supply chain for components / spares and identify alternative local supply chain options as and when required.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with new and existing customers, to include regular customer contact/visits.
- Identify new market opportunities for the Company’s products or development opportunities in line with the agreed strategy set out by the Business Development Manager ME&A.
- Agree targets with Business Development Manager ME&A, set in place system methodology to achieve agreed sales and profit targets.
- Prepare and issue customer quotes.
- Plan, prepare and attend exhibitions as and when required. Prepare and present sales presentation and product demonstrations.
- Liaise and provide technical support regarding costing and estimation of products projects and tenders as the business needs require.
- Manage and conduct the delivery of Inspection, Scheduled Maintenance, Repairs, Installation, Commissioning and Product Training processes for products within the selected Middle East countries.
- Maintain customer records, provide regular and comprehensive reports to management on market conditions, buying objections, buying trends, marketing effectiveness, and product feedback.
- Assist the Business Development Manager ME&A when required, with key account international customers either through visits or entertaining.
- Prepare monthly or quarterly progress and outstanding quotation reports.
- Key to the role is good knowledge of the rail and aviation industry, relevant industry standards and best practice for the company products.
- Key to the role is a proven sales and engineering background.
- Must be able to read, interpret and understand technical drawings and install / inspect / repair products / components to drawing standards and associated included tolerances.
- Must be prepared to travel extensively when required.
Nationality: Indian or Filipino
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
Work Experience: 8 Years
Salary: AED 14,000
This job is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Good communication skills
- Written and spoken English should be strong
- Understands aviation industry
- Business Development Skills
- Smart personality
- Good sales techniques
- Client relations building
Qualifications: Degree or Diploma in Engineering
Nationality: Indian or Filipino