Employer: Engineering Firm , Dubai, UAE
Package: AED 15,000 plus transportation, food and accommodation
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Note: The candidate must have experience in design and infrastructure.
- Perform various job duties based on the size of the heating and cooling projects they work on, the type of property where systems are needed, and the heating and cooling needs of customers.
- Create heating and cooling systems and their controls.
- Make load calculations to determine how much heating and cooling power various equipment must put out in order to heat or cool spaces when needed.
- Read and interpret construction plans, schematics, and blueprints for new construction projects. Draft new plans to design ductwork and piping systems.
- Calculate ventilation requirements based on the types of systems needed.
- Determine costs for heating and cooling systems and write up detailed budget estimates.
- Coordinate and collaborate with architects and engineers when designing heating and cooling systems.
- Follow all building codes and obtain proper building permits when necessary.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
Work Experience: 8 Years
Salary: AED 15000
This job is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Time Management
- Mechanical Expertise
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Service
- Experience in Maintenance
Qualifications: Degree In Mechanical Engineering