Employer: Dubai, UAE
Note: The candidate must have experience in the banking sector
- Manage actions of all operation and functional fraud & Risk related activities.
- Review Configuration & Amend rules as per instruction given by higher authorities are set in the system within the SLA time frames.
- Onboard and support institutions and merchants in Payment Gateway and Bill Pay systems
- Configuration of risk management parameters on Payment Gateway and Bill Payment systems
- Review alerts are actioned as per agreed process.
- Conduct site visits if required
- Identify false positive ratio
- Liaise offshore and onshore personnel to address any issues
- Follow the policies and procedures defined and adhere to regulatory requirements
- Engage with customer as and when required to complete tasks or address issues.
- Prepare management reports.
- Team player & capable of managing team roster.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
Work Experience: 7 Years
This job is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of financial services, in the fraud & Risk portfolio function preferably in E-commerce payment industry.
- Knowledge of payment gateway and bill payment functions
- Independently managed risk monitoring.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS office applications (Outlook, Word, Power-point & Excel)
- Fraud & Risk trainings would be added benefit