Employer: Real Estate Firm,Dubai,UAE
Salary: AED 2500 to 4000
Note: The candidates must have a valid UAE driving license.
- Attend to incoming calls and co-ordinate with concern staff.
- Office cleanliness – Arrange for periodic cleaning of the office and Replenishing refreshments for the office ie. Water, plastic cups, tissue, tea etc
- Arranging Office Stationery.
- Maintaining Staff Attendance and leave records.
- Monthly office utility bills paid on time i.e. DEWA and DU.Follow up on Staff visa, health Card, Emirates ID renewals.
- Co-ordinate office Trade License, insurance, Establishment Card renewals and office tenancy.
- Ensure CRM System data is up to date.
- Coordinating with staff relating to advertising properties, clients on Website, Dubizzle, Bayout etc,.
- Assisting the accounts division as and when needed.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Assisting the Property Manager with tenants in regard to any issues and to resolve on instructions/advise by the Manager.
- Preparing Tenancy Contract for Tenants and renewal letters.
- Filing all required emails and other documents relating to individual tenants & Landlords.
- Assisting in Property Inspections as and when required.
- Liase with owner associations relating to service charge payments by Landlords for the concern properties on quarterly basis.
- Any other work as and when required to be done/instructed.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
Work Experience: 3 Years
Salary: AED 2500-4000
This job is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Qualification: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Experience: 2 to 3 years