AED 6K - 7K
- Should be ready to travel and work late
- Should have relevant knowledge about drafting skills, labour laws in UAE, litigations, etc.
- Should be able to join immediately
- Establishment of legal entity
- Provide legal advice regarding business operations and new project investment
- Draft, review and amend on a wide range of contracts, including Sale and Purchase agreement, Lease and Service agreement, Shareholders agreement, etc
- Liaise with government authorities in preparation and completion of all legal documentation
- Work permit and visa applications
- Translation of documents and other corporate works
Degree in Law or EquivalentMinimum Experience:
1 - 2 yrs
Nationality: Indian/ British Indian
Minimum Qualification: Degree in Law or Equivalent
Work Experience: 8 Years
This job is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.