Private Clientele, Dubai, UAEDesignation:
Family LawyerJob Location:
Note: The candidate must be aware of the UAE Labour/ Family laws.Key Responsibilities:
- The family lawyers are responsible for managing the legal issues that occur between people that are associated with each other or members of the same family.
- Drafts a legal Paper or documents these includes the wills and trust of the person.
- Deal with issues such as adoption, divorce as well as the properties, spousal support of the couple, several issues of child visitation rights and household violence.
- Responsible for advising and telling client on the proper action and the right thing to do. If the problems cannot be resolve outside the court then the family lawyer will make inquiries and organise a trial and representing the client to the court.
- Investigating and submitting evidence to make legal offence or defence; representation of files in the court and interviewing the witnesses. Understanding the laws to decide on how to advice their client.
- Non-profit organisation helping the women seeks part-time family lawyer for help. Responsibilities include coaching lessons in family law and individual consultations.
upto 42 years Nationality:
Indian/ British IndianGender:
Female (Married, Preferably with kids)Qualification:
Degree in Law or Equivalent (UK Certified)Key Skills:
- Good communication skills
- Written and spoken English should be strong
- Have good knowledge about the laws locally
- Should have practice as a family lawyer
- Business Development Skills
- Smart personality
Nationality: Indian/ British Indian
Minimum Qualification: Degree in Law or Equivalent (UK Certified)
Work Experience: 8 Years
This job is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.