Digital Marketing Executive
Trading Company LLCPackage:
AED 4,000 to 5,000
Note: The candidate must have relevant experience in digital marketingResponsibilities:
- Plan, execute, manage, analyze and optimize digital marketing campaigns for various online channels including owned, earned and paid.
- Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Manage the redesign of the company website. Improve the usability, design, and content of the company website. Track performance and conversion rates of the company website and make necessary improvements to drive higher qualified traffic and optimize user experience.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Monitors the company’s ecommerce function and provide a monthly analytic report of online sales generated, their sources and drivers along with recommendation about changes to be implemented.
- Handle online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Recognize and leverage business opportunities based on emerging trends and competitive research.
- Identify digital trends and customer insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Discover, test and scale cost-effective customer acquisition programs across all online marketing channels.
- Implement processes, reporting and data-driven feedback loop for growth and efficiency
- Execute the Social Media strategy for the brand. Ensure that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium.
- Develop a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant and engaging content to drive communications.
- Monitor social media for customer comments both positive and negative. Report social media mentions of the brand providing useful feedback to product and marketing teams.
- Engage with customers through the use of social media to continuously increase brand loyalty and resolve customer service issues and create positive brand advocacy and word of mouth.
- Work with the marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider marketing campaigns.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Strong understanding of content management systems and current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practices.
- Excellent English Communication skills is a must
- Excellent Organization and planning skills
- Team player and good communicator
- Open-minded creativity and imagination
- Passionate and results driven individual.
- Confident and dynamic personality
Bachelor degree or higher in digital Marketing or a directly related field.Experience:
3 to 4 years Gender
: Any Nationality:
Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Work Experience: 4 Years
Salary: 4,000 - 5,000
This job is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.