Consultant - PICU
5 Star Hospital, Riyadh, KSAPackage:
SAR 40,000 to 50,000 plus accommodaion and transportation
Note: The candidates must have required licence from their respective field of specializationResponsibilities:
- Provide specialized Pediatric Intensive Care Services to patients according to current best-evidence based standards and in accordance with Medical Staff Bylaws and Rules and Regulation.
- Participate equitably in the on-call roster.
- Participate in the oversight and professional development of assigned junior medical staff and in the educational activities of the Medical Staff as a whole.
- Conduct Clinical Audits in line with Medical Advisory Committee requirements.
- Participate in review and planning activities relevant to the development of the Pediatric Service and the Hospital.
- Participate in activities and opportunities to promote the Pediatric Service and the Hospital to the general public and wider medical community of Abu Dhabi and the UAE.
- Fulfills professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competence in all aspects of Paediatric Intensive Care.
- Carries out other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of the position.
- Proven experience and competence in all aspects of Pediatric Intensive Care.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience, since gaining higher qualification, of which three years should be at a Consultant level.
- Experience in a Western hospital setting is highly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other hospital staff.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing medical education.
- Publication in peer reviewed journals would be well regarded.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care and commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and high level of interpersonal and organizational skills is expected of this role.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (Arabic language skills are well regarded)
: a) Basic Medical Degree recognized by the Department of Health.
b) Completion and certification of a higher professional education program in Pediatric Critical/Intensive Care recognized by Department of Health: CCT in Pediatric Critical/Intensive Care, or American Board Certification in Pediatric Critical/Intensive Care or an equivalent in Pediatric Intensive Care recognized by Department of HealthExperience:
5 to 10 yearsNationality:
Arab Nationals Gender:
Nationality: Arab Nationals
Minimum Qualification: Medical Degree
Work Experience: 10 Years
Salary: 39,000 - 49,000
This job is based in Riyadh , Saudi Arabia.