Employer: Retail Outlet, Dubai
Package: USD 500 – USD 1200
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible for company’s outlet performance like personnel management, beverage and foods and other services and operations. They monitor and make sure that there is a smooth running of customer service areas and satisfaction.
- Interacting with their clients in order to make sure that satisfaction and promotion of facilities and services are adequately met.
- Ability to communicate with other departments in order make sure that customers’ needs are satisfied and met.
- Handling customer complaint and review feedbacks so as to improve their services.
- Focus on safety and health standards in order to make sure that their teams have good knowledge on safe working condition.
- In-charge of performance and sales of the company and ensures that the company’s profits and goals are met. They take monthly inventories with their supplies and maintain an optimum stock level so as to meet their customer’s demand. They avoid excess and detect waste for optimum profit without affecting the company’s performance.
Nationality: Indian/ Filipino/ Egyptian/ European/ Nepali/ African
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Work Experience: 3 Years
Salary: USD 500 – USD 1200
This job is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Customer Focus
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Vendor Relationships
- Market Knowledge
- Results Driven
- Strategic Planning
- Management Proficiency
- Client Relationships
- Verbal Communication
Nationality:Indian/ Filipino/ Egyptian/ European/ Nepali/ African
Minimum Experience: 3 – 4
Qualification:Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent