Employer: Fashion Brand, Dubai
Package: AED 2500
Note: The candidate must be a fresh graduate (Fashion Background)
- Researching current trends, crafting new product ideas, attending fittings, and preparing colour boards.
- Schedule and organize things to ensure that projects get finished in time for meetings and sales.
- Production assistants may also function as assistant buyers.
- They must keep a track of the purchase-order process.
- Planning inventory and tracking sales, as well as interacting with vendors.
- They need to be knowledgeable about the product and participate in competitive shopping.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Work Experience: 1 Year
Salary: AED 2500
This job is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Coordinate between designers and the workshop
- Should have knowledge in fashion
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn
- Should be active and willing to take on responsibilities
Qualification:Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion or Equivalent
Minimum Experience: Fresh Graduate