L1/L2 Operation Engineers
Employer: IT Firm, Riyadh, KSA
Package: L1 – 7000 SAR
L2 – 10,000 to 12,000 SAR
Note: The candidate in KSA must have transferable IQAMA only.
- Provide 7x24 service operations of SDP, VCP and other relevant products by working closely with client’s operation teams.
- Carry out daily maintenance/health checks on customer site.
- Check alarms coming from monitoring tools (Zabbix, Nagios, SNMP, etc.), take preventive actions and notify the customer about potential problems.
- Provide workaround and permanent solutions by conducting detailed issue analysis.
- Identify bugs and create R&D change requests with relevant information when necessary.
- Ensure Client products exceed associated operational KPIs.
- Take actions within the SLA terms to fulfill customer requests.
- Plan and schedule with customers all kinds of patches, release upgrades/installations on both test and production environments.
· Prepare “Method of Operations” (MOP) document consisting of steps to be taken before, during and after the planned activity, including rollback plan and tests.
· Prepare “Root Cause Analysis” (RCA) document to describe the cause of the problems and actions to be taken for resolution.
· Keep operations related documents up to date and share knowledge to teammates.
· Take active role in the project installations and prepare relevant documents.
· Good knowledge of Unix, able to write bash scripts and use them during periodical maintenance/automation.
· Working knowledge of webservers (Tomcat, Apache, Nginx) and webservices (Rest, Soap)
· Perform basic troubleshooting on various database software (Mysql, Oracle, MongoDB, etc.)
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Work Experience: 1 Year
Salary: L1 – 7000 SAR / L2 – 10,000 to 12,000 SAR
This job is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Strong communication skills
- Technical knowledge in telecommunications
- Can-do attitude
- Able to work both with a team and alone
- Willing to learn new technologies and use them in your daily operational duties.
Qualification:Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Minimum Experience:1 to 2 years