Employer: IT Firm, Riyadh, KSA
Package: 6,000 to 7,000 SAR
Note: The candidates in KSA must have transferable IQAMA only.
- Be the first point of contact for customer, analyze customer requirements, contribute to High level as well as detailed product specification phase, in close coordination with teams at Client Istanbul Office.
- Develop/integrate software modules that meet quality objectives and guidelines set by Client.
- Perform and support field installation/system integration of the products as well as acceptance tests
- Conduct unit, integration, performance and system testing in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Follow performance of the Client products, provide solutions and improvements.
- Provide L3 support of the Client products, provide sustaining releases and bug fixes.
- Provide L3 operation of the Client products, support the L1/L2 operation teams with expert knowledge, assist creation of new reports and perform automation of tasks to improve overall quality.
- Give technical product training, drafting initial versions of product manuals when necessary.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Work Experience: 3 Years
Salary: 6,000 to 7,000 SAR
This job is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced level of English both in written and verbal is a must.
- Open-minded, willing to learn, multi-tasking, with strong work ethic, self-motivation, confidence and ownership.
- 2+ years of hands-on object-oriented software development experience in Java (C/C++ experience is a plus).
- Distributed computing experience using TCP/IP, CORBA, RMI is a plus.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Linux & Unix systems.
- Shell scripting and any other scripting languages is plus.
- Telecommunication sector experience is a noticeable plus (General network knowledge in GSM/GPRS, CDMA, 3G and VoIP networks and telecommunications protocol and/or development experience in SS7, Intelligent Networks, SIP, Parlay, Voice XML).
- Experience with DB programming (SQL, JDBC) and ORM persistence frameworks (Hibernate, JPA).
- Experience with Java web development concepts (Servlets, JSPs, tag libraries, filters, war files).
- Experience with large-scale software development, software lifecycle & release management.
Qualification: BSc degree in engineering (preferably Computer Science or Electronics Eng.). MS/MA degree is plus.
Minimum Experience: 3 to 5 years