Assistant Sales Representative
Employer: Shoe Brand, KSA
Package: Up to 11,000 SAR
Note: The candidate must have valuable experience within the sports industry/retail or visual merchandising.
- Increase our client’s sales through qualitative actions and improving the shopping experience to the consumers.
- Mission - Being an Ambassador having different roles:
- POS of our clients through VM and executing marketing actions (more detailed in the section “Tasks”).
- CONSUMERS reaching them through qualitative actions.
- TRAININGS in POS.
- AMPLIFICATION of the Brand, training our Collab’s and partners (Gym, podiatrists, Personal Trainers, FrontRunners, etc.)
- Through the experience and knowledge, they are going to learn daily implementing these actions:
- Improve the actions efficiency (giving us feedback and suggesting new ideas).
- Recollecting information (about our Brand and the competence in the POS).
- Detect opportunities for our Brand.
- Marketing executions (for example):
- Product Testing
- Setting up POS materials (windows, in-store. etc.).
- Visual merchandising
- Brand activations.
- Training: To staff, clients staff, suppliers and collaborators.
Amplification: Talks with the Superusers through events at Showrooms or clinics through the FrontRunners, and influencers.
- Events participation organized by the Brand (Marathons booth, Lifestyle Events, …), helping with the setting up and participating with event activation.
- Recap information in the POS about our Brand, competition, marketing actions).
- Report the activity realized.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Work Experience: 2 Years
Salary: Up to 11,000 SAR
This job is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Athlete (running, and training)
- Well organized.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Ability to communicate: Public presentations.
- Empathy and commercial gifts.
- Consumer oriented.
- Knowledge of sports market.
- Ability to work within multi-functional teams.
- Ability to scout and find new business or marketing opportunities.
- Travel availability.
Qualification: Personal Trainer, Podology, Sports Science, Retail or Visual Merchandiser
Nationality: Saudi National