Employer: IT Firm, Riyadh, KSA
Package: 15,000 to 18,000 SAR
Note: The candidate must have experience in the required field.
- Professional with Cisco Optical skills demonstrating the knowledge required to design, provision, operate and perform basic troubleshooting on Cisco & other vendor product family.
- Demonstrates significant and specialized knowledge of fiber optic principles and DWDM transmission.
- Proficient in integration, testing, provisioning, commissioning & maintenance of fiber optics transmission products & applications.
- Understand Cisco Transport Planner to validate the design of the DWDM optical network and maintenance.
- Powering and testing the shelves, validating the design for NCS2000 platform.
- Deluge Knowledge of Optical Networking products understanding and their maintenance.
- Perform maintenance work on the systems, and knowing how to troubleshoot systems in order to isolate and replace component failures.
- Audit and optimization of the network components performance periodically.
- Solve problems faster, improve operational efficiency, and reduce risk of downtime.
- Extensive skills on Different Tools For Troubleshooting such as Power Meters, Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR) & CD/PMD analyzer, BERT to test fiber and verify specifications and throughput.
- Handling escalation cases & extensive hardware troubleshooting on Cisco NCS 2000 Platform, Multi-degree nodes with CCOFS features, Photonics nodes with TNCS-O cards, ROADM nodes-CCFOS, 20-SMR-FS, Amplifiers (RAMAN, EDRA or EDFA),
- Responsible for providing 24x7 optical networking support in production environment.
- Maintaining the network stability and KPI high by reducing the service affecting/degrading alarms & Trouble Ticket Management.
- Understanding NCS 2000 web based management tool - Cisco Transport Controller & Cisco Evolved Programmable Network Manager
- Mentor L1 & L2 groups to increase the productivity, assuring them the support & interactions in their day-to-day technical activities.
- Periodic network infrastructure preventive maintenance and implementation of best practices on the network nodes for enhancing the network performance.
- Validate network design, troubleshooting, maintaining, and defining processes & procedures for the enhancement of operations and optimization of network infrastructure.
- Documenting and imparting the necessary technical training among the FO & BO functional teams.
- Meet targets, manage and monitor KPI’s / KQI’s– ensuring optimum performance and achievement of operational objectives.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Work Experience: 5 Years
Salary: 15,000 to 18,000 SAR
This job is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree or equivalent