Coffee Shop Manager
Employer: Cafe, KSA
Package: 10,000 to 15,000 SAR
Note: The candidate must have required experience
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc.)
- A shining example of well behavior and high performance
- Additional store manager duties as needed.
- Any other duties instructed by the Management.
Nationality: South African
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Work Experience: 1 Year
Salary: 10,000 to 15,000 SAR
This job is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Food safety certification
- Knowledge of trends in the coffee industry
- Ability to prepare a variety of beverages
- Basic money handling skills and accounting knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate with patrons and employees
- Self-motivated and inspiring
- Ability to prioritize effectively