We are urgently hiring an "Application Architect" for a well known IT Firm, Riyadh, KSA,
Employer: IT Firm, Riyadh, KSA
Note: The candidate must have experience from the required department.
- Oversee the Design Process for Application SoftwareFrom product design to testing and modifications, Application Architects are involved in every step of the application software development process. This involves creating models and prototypes, evaluating potential risks and defects, analyzing specifications and customizing applications for specific customers.
- Provide Technical Support and TrainingApplication Architects provide solutions in areas of disaster recovery, data integrity and security. They evaluate and recommend software technologies in these areas, evaluate alternatives and analyze problems with data infrastructures.
- Create Technical DocumentsIt is typically up to Application Architects to produce documents relating to application architecture, design steps, integration processes and testing procedures relating to each product developed. This documentation would also cover the installation and maintenance of application software as well as guidelines and standards that should be adhered to for each product.
Nationality: Kuwait/ Emirati/ Omani/ Bahrain/ Jordan/ Lebanon/ Palestinian/ Malaysian/ Moroccan/ South African
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Work Experience: 7 Years
Salary: 30,000 to 35,000 SAR
This job is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Very good in technical documentation, presentation skills, Systems/Network architecture
- Expertise in software applications
- Microsoft exchange
- Oracle WebLogic /Oracle identity management