Solution Architect - Systems & Storage
We are urgently hiring a "Solution Architect - Systems & Storage" for a well known IT Firm in Riyadh, KSA.
Employer: IT Firm, Riyadh, KSA
Note: The candidate must have experience in designing.
- Conduct architectural evaluation, design and analysis of enterprise wide systems throughout entire Sterling business.
- Stimulate apt design discipline leverage industry strength evaluation and design tool like IBM Rational.
- Ensure application architecture team delivers robust system solution to architect business.
- Develop, enhance and maintain established service design procedure and process to assure apt and robust service design.
- Perform closely with Enterprise Architect within Architecture Services team to assure constant compliance of Sterling# s strategic blueprints and architecture.
- Perform as member of high performance and provide solutions alert architecture team supporting business oriented project development effort.
- Plan, design and execute complex company level storage solution configuration.
- Ensure to test assistance to storage solution development.
- Prepare and present test plan, technical presentations, lab reports, analyst briefings plus white papers to respond to different storage solution areas.
- Head responsibility for ongoing suggestions and best practices for entire storage solutions across business continuity, backup, recovery, high availability and archiving.
- Collaborate with IT development team to assure architectural solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation.
- Head responsible for continuing configuration management as well as platform layout along with storage infrastructure.
- Identify customer requirements, analyze alternatives and conduct product recommendations related to software, platform and network configurations.
- Perform with sales personnel on every customer visit to converse requirements as well as perform demonstrations.
- Initiate proactively client contact as part of total sales team effort.
Nationality: Kuwait/ Emirati/ Omani/ Bahrain/ Jordan/ Lebanon/ Palestinian/ Malaysian/ Moroccan/ South African
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Work Experience: 8 Years
Salary: 30,000 to 35,000 SAR
This job is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Very good in technical documentation, presentation skills, Systems/Network architecture
- Hyper converged, Converged
- Nutanix, Oracle Ex Data
- Basic knowledge of Networking & Security, OS- Ret Hat Linux and Oracle Linux)
- Awareness of NOC /SOC tools