Assistant Sales Representative
We are urgently hiring an "Assistant Sales Representative" for a well known Shoe Brand in KSA.
Employer: Shoe Brand, KSA
Note: The candidate must have valuable experience within the sports industry/retail or visual merchandising.
- Increase our client’s sales through qualitative actions and improving the shopping Experience to the consumers.
- Mission - Being an Ambassador having different roles:- POS of our clients through VM and executing marketing actions (more detailed in the section “Tasks”).- CONSUMERS reaching them through qualitative actions.- TRAININGS in POS.- AMPLIFICATION of the Brand, training our Collab’s and partners (Gym, podiatrists, Personal Trainers, FrontRunners, etc.)
- Through the experience and knowledge, they are going to learn daily implementing these actions:- Improve the actions efficiency (giving us feedback and suggesting new ideas).- Recollecting information (about our Brand and the competence in the POS).- Detect opportunities for our Brand.
- Marketing executions (for example):- Product Testing - Setting up POS materials (windows, in-store. etc.).- Visual merchandising- Brand activations.
- Training: To staff, clients staff, suppliers and collaborators.
- Amplification: Talks with the Superusers through events at Showrooms or clinics through the FrontRunners, and influencers.
- Events participation organized by the Brand (Marathons booth, Lifestyle Events, …), helping with the setting up and participating with event activation.
- Recap information in the POS about our Brand, competition, marketing actions).
- Report the activity realized.
Nationality: Saudi National
Minimum Qualification: Personal Trainer, Podology, Sports Science, Retail or Visual Merchandiser
Work Experience: 2 Years
Salary: Up to 9,000 Saudi Riyal
This job is based in , Saudi Arabia.
- Athlete (running, and training)
- Well organized.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Ability to communicate: Public presentations.
- Empathy and commercial gifts.
- Consumer oriented.
- Knowledge of sports market.
- Ability to work within multi-functional teams.
- Ability to scout and find new business or marketing opportunities.
- Travel availability.