We are urgently hiring an "Pre-Sales Consultant" for a well known IT Company in Dubai, UAE.
Note: The candidate must be fluent in both English and Arabic
Job Purpose:To be an associate for the sales executive to structure a profitable deal for every sales opportunity by establishing value proposition and pitching in solutions that meet customer’s requirements using marketing technology products clearly demonstrating profitable business cases.
- Understanding Client Requirements (Stated & Latent Needs) and related competitive landscape, in the areas of CRM, CVM, Martech and customer facing digital transformation.
- End to End Solution Proposal Creation by coordinating with internal teams like Bids & Proposal, Product Management, System Engineering and Enabling Services (Technology & Marketing Consulting).
- Creating Vivid Presentations, Documentations, and Use Case to demonstrate solution using products to meet Client's Requirements and business objectives.
- Creating a business case that demonstrates value of proposed solution along various dimensions for the prospect and ensures a profitable contract with positive cash flow. Constructing competitive positioning and business cases to establish the USP of the proposal.
- Obtaining mindshare of CMO, CIO, CTO, VP Business Intelligence, CRM Heads and all the User Teams, Functional Teams through presentations, discussion and clarifications
- Construct proposals combining software products and enabling services (technology and marketing) with clear scope and commercials and obtaining internal approvals.
- Own the Scope of the Proposal right from Sales Cycle to Project Cycle
- Owner of Entire Bids & Proposal creation including Legal, Commercials, GCC/SCC, Third Party Component Synergy and its Documentation (Third Party Partner is not owned by prospect)
- Coordinate internal Cross Functional Work specially in case of RFI/RFP/RFX, Tender, etc. and track that along with respective Bids & Proposal Teams
- Will be the owner of all the clarification rounds and to update the proposal with all revisions and will be responsible for the Repository
- Weekly pre-sales activity reporting and value proposition mapping for each opportunity.
- Share knowledge on the customer, competitors and the market to the product teams.
Nationality: Any (Arabic Speaking Mandatory)
Minimum Qualification: B.Sc in Computer Engineering or Information Technology
Work Experience: 7 Years
Salary: AED 25,000 to 30,000
This job is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Domain - Marketing Technology – on premises as well as on cloud and hybrid - CRM Technology and Solutions - Business Intelligence/Analytics- Marketing as a business function.- Telecom Solutions
- Functional:- Solution Sales- Requirements Analysis / Documentation- Project Management- Awareness of the latest developments in the Industry
- Behavioral- Ability to scan the space and update on emerging trends in Digital, Martech, Telecom, Artificial Intelligence, Data Privacy etc.- Presentation skills and ability to deliver key messages based on customer requirements. - Team Work- Out of the box thinking- Customer Focus - Attention to Details- Listening, Persuasion and Negotiation Skills
- Other Requirements - Experience in working with Telco in the region- Willingness to travel extensively- Ability to work with remote teams and over virtual audio/video meetings- Ability to work under short deadlines
- B.Sc in Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- 5-10 years of Experience in Front End Pre-Sales Role and in marketing automation, CRM, CVM domains.
- Candidate should be based out of Dubai and should be fluent in English and Arabic
- Deep Understanding of Telecom business and technology landscape (Big Data, Analytics Space, CVM Space, CEM Space, VAS Space, OSS/BSS Space). Desirable to have exposure in other b2c service verticals such as Banking & Financial Services, Utilities, Transportation etc.
- Up to date with the technologies, solutions and trends in CRM and Digital Marketing. Good understanding of Machine Learning and Developments in the AI world.