We are urgently hiring an "Quality Nurse" for a well known 5 Star Hospital in Riyadh, KSA.
Employer: 5 Star Hospital, Riyadh, KSA
Note: The candidate must have license from their respective countries
Job Responsibilities: Nurses in quality assurance (QA) promote quality and cost-effective outcomes for an organization by interpreting and applying the policies and procedure guidelines.They must identify and coordinate the needs of the patients with needs of the provider and orchestrate patient care among multiple caregivers through the continuum from preadmission through discharge based on age and cultural and individual patient needs.These nurses support and act as liaisons with the payers, providers, and patients and serve as the primary patient information resource for payers.QA nurses collaborate with physicians and treatment teams to develop patient-care guidelines and serve on quality-improvement teams.
Nationality: South African, Malaysian, Lebanese, Tunisian, Filipino, Indian
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Work Experience: 2 Years
This job is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Training or experience in utilization review, discharge planning, and case management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Acute care skills
- Ability to identify problems such as under-utilization or over-utilization of services
- Self-directed with positive attitude
- Ability to promote and maintain quality care through analysis