We are urgently hiring a "Nurse Educator" for a well known 5 Star Hospital in Riyadh, KSA.
Employer: 5 Star Hospital, Riyadh, KSA
Note: The candidate must have license from their respective countries.
- Provides educational leadership to patients and care providers to enhancespecialized patient care within established clinical protocols.
- Assists patients and caregivers with educational needs, problem resolution, andhealth management across the continuum of care.
- Collaborates with medical providers, patient care staff, and unit management in theplanning, implementation, and delivery of educational curricula.
- Initiates clinical skills development programs within the parameters of establishedclinical and preceptorship models; monitors trends and implements educationalstrategies to ensure compliance with quality standards and parameters.
- Provides direct specialized nursing services to an assigned group of patients,providing specialized patient care within nursing protocols and assisting in theperformance of all related nursing duties.
- Develops patient care plans, incorporating evidenced-based research and nationalstandards; consults with and serves as a clinical resource for unit management toensure quality patient care.
- Educates technical and patient care staff in the use of new equipment, supplies, andinstruments; coordinates in-service training and workshops for appropriate staff.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies;promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmentalpractices.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Nationality: South African, Malaysian Lebanese, Tunisian
Minimum Qualification: Equivalent education leading to Registered Nurse Certification
Work Experience: 2 Years
This job is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of clinical protocol, procedures, andstandards within area of nursing expertise.
- Ability to provide operational guidance and leadership to technical staff in area ofspecialty.
- Knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements.
- Ability to assess educational needs and design and develop responsible curricula.
- Working knowledge of the use of established clinical and preceptorship models inthe development of clinical education programs.
- Technical leadership skills within area of expertise.
- Advanced nursing skills in area of specialty.
- Ability to plan, implement, and evaluate individual patient care programs.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills and the ability to presenteffectively to small and large groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in acollaborative team environment.