Assistant Director - Nursing
We are urgently hiring a "Assistant Director - Nursing" for a well known 5 Star Hospital in Riyadh, KSA.
Employer: 5 Star Hospital, Riyadh, KSA
Note: The candidate must have license from their respective countries.
- Scheduling: The assistant director of nursing schedules the activities of thedepartment and assigns the duties and shifts to each employee. In case where anemployee is not able to come to work, then the assistant director of nurse must seethat another staff member is assigned with those duties to avoid any inconvenienceto the patients.
- Inventory management: The assistant director of nursing has to order medical andsurgical supplies and store these supplies in a proper manner. This person has tocheck the stock for expired items and replace those with new stock. Assistantdirector of nurse has to maintain a record of the inventory and also negotiate withdifferent vendors to save expenses on the inventory.
- Recruitment and training: The assistant director of nursing posts job advertisementsand interviews the candidates. He/she provides training to the staff and analyzestheir core competencies to delegate specific job duties.
- Supervision and performance appraisal: Assistant director of nursing supervises theactivities of the staff to ensure that they are working efficiently and a professionalenvironment is maintained in the facility. He/she evaluates the performance of thestaff in the nursing department and presents the reports to the nursing director forfurther evaluation of the staff.
- Documentation and payroll: The assistant director of nursing handles all thedocumentation related to the nursing department and presents periodical reports tothe nursing director. He/she helps the administration department with the payrollprocess.
Nationality: South African, Malaysian, Lebanese, Tunisian, Filipino, Indian
Minimum Qualification: Master’s Degree or Equivalent
Work Experience: 2 Years
This job is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Highly knowledgeable with the nursing regulations laid by the local and nationalauthorities.
- Compassionate, calm and highly efficient in multitasking.
- Technically skilled and communicative to maintain a proper flow of communicationwithin the facility and with the external publics as well.