Maternity & Child Supervisor
We are urgently hiring a "Maternity & Child Supervisor" for a well known 5 Star Hospital in Riyadh, KSA.
Employer: 5 Star Hospital, Riyadh, KSA
Note: The candidate must have license from their respective countries.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
- Treat diseases of female organs.
- Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients' health and deliver babies safely.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Provide health and wellness advice to patients, program participants, or caregivers.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
- Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians.
- Plan, implement, or administer health programs in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention and treatment of injuries or illnesses.
- Prepare government and organizational reports on birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or the medical status of individuals.
- Conduct research to develop or test medications, treatments, or procedures to prevent or control disease or injury.
Nationality: South African, Malaysian, Lebanese, Tunisian, Filipino, Indian
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Work Experience: 2 Years
This job is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Assisting and Caring for Others
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings
- Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards
- Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others
- Documenting/Recording Information
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
- Performing for or Working Directly with the Public
- Analyzing Data or Information
- Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People
- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Performing Administrative Activities
- Monitoring and Controlling Resources
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others
- Provide Consultation and Advice to Others
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material
- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Communicating with Persons Outside Organization
- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
- Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates
- Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
- Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products, Events, or Information