SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) Consultant
We are urgentaly hiring a "SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) Consultant" for a IT Company in Qatar.
Employer: IT Company, Qatar
No. of Requirement: 1
Designation: SAP PM
Package: QAR 18K
- The candidate must have a valid work experience in the Retail field (preferably for minimum 2 years).
- Also, experience in SAP project management for minimum 3 years.
- Provide clients with full life-cycle project implementation consulting expertise including assessments, blueprinting, system build, testing and go-live stabilization.
- Prepare and facilitate assessment/blueprint workshops to analyse clients’ business requirements. Consultant must be able to explain business reasons for utilizing functionalities and transform them into business SAP best business practice.
- Write detailed functional mapping to SAP applications, functional gap analysis, detailed blueprint design and process documentation and detailed functional specifications for any custom development. This includes integration points with other SAP modules such as MM (Materials Management), CO (Controlling), PM (Plant Maintenance) and PS (Project Systems)
- Prepare summary level presentations and facilitate future state system design and process workshops to obtain client acceptance.
- Perform and/or oversee; configuration of SAP applications, creation of positive/negative unit test scripts, and execution of unit tests.
- Train client staff on design, application functions and configuration.
- Create and/or support creation of integration/user acceptance test scenarios and scripts as well as facilitate and provide direct support for user testing.
- Create and/or support creation of cut-over plan and scripts as well as facilitate and provide direct support for production migration and go-live stabilization.
- Provide status updates on assigned work to management and, when required, act as a project manager on small to medium-sized projects.
- Mentor and/or oversee other consultants assigned to the project.
- Perform in cross-functional team environments where strong interpersonal communication skills are essential. In certain situations, teams may be geographically diverse or involve other implementation consulting partners.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Work Experience: 10 Years
Salary: QAR 18K
This job is based in Doha, Qatar.