We are urgently looking for a 'Welding Co-ordinator' for a project in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Designation: Welding Co-ordinator
Duration: 2 - 3 months
- The candidate must have work experience in the Middle East.
- The candidate must have relevant knowledge of - Painting Application and Inspection, WPS/ PQR, Mechanical Testing, Daily Welder monitoring and schedule for production and Quality, Daily Welding Report Preparation.
- Knowledge in bolt tightening is an advantage.
Key Responsibilities as per BS EN Iso 14731:
- Deal with all the production processes and welding-related activities, such as planning, execution and supervision.
- The candidate must look at the job specifications of joining processes and staff involved in coordination, management operations and quality assurance.
- Plan and establish work schedules considering customer requirements, priorities and availability of resources.
- Assign work consistent with skills of staff in order to cost-effectively achieve objectives, ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor progress of welding work and ensure compliance with quality, schedule and cost commitments.
- Investigate complex problems and independently initiate effective measures for their solution.
- Maintain awareness of new design developments and technologies and make recommendations regarding feasibility of utilizing alternative approaches, modifying or replacing equipment to reduce costs or improve quality.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering – Mechanical an accredited university
Work Experience: 10 Years
This job is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering – Mechanical an accredited university
Certification: CSWIP 3.1 or CSWIP 3.2 – Welding Certification
Minimum NDT: NDT Level II (PCN) or ASNT NDT Level II (MT, PT, UT & RT)
Minimum Experience: 10 Years in both Steel Fabrication and Structural Steel Erection