We are urgently hiring a 'Network Engineer' for a well-known IT Services Company in Doha, Qatar.
Employer: IT Services Company, Qatar
Designation: Network Engineer
Job Responsibilities: To handle daily network assigned tasksPerform hands-on installation, configuration and troubleshooting of network components. Incuding Wired, Wireless and UC technologies.Basic Network equipment installation, configuration and performance monitoringDeliver and perform professional services on-site or remote activities such as pre-deployment consultations, on-site surveys and on-site or remote assessmentsTo act as a first point of escalation for network issues (Event handling and incident resolution)Support Network team for customer services delivery activities (when requested)Perform on-site network acceptance and high availability testsSelf-startup and team playerSelf-motivatedSteady and fast implementerAbility to time-slice between multiple network tasks
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information System or related field
Work Experience: 2 Years
This job is based in Doha, Qatar.
- Network installations, implementations and configurations (Main vendor is Cisco Systems).
- Well knowledge/experience on routing and switching (L2/L3).
- Well knowledge/experience on the network routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP).
- Well knowedge on Wireless network (Indoor and Outdoor).
- Had experience from Enterprise and Data centre class networks and operations.
- Well Knowwledge in Nexus Technology (N7K, N5K, N2K).
- Had Experience with Cisco Firewall (ASA) and Cisco IPSEC and IPS Modules/Appliances.
- Had Exoperience with Cisco ASR 1K Router.
- Basic Knowledge on Unified Communication solutions.
- Knowledge/experience on any Network Management System (as, CA, IP-Monitor, MRTG/PRTG, HP OV) and readying reports.
- Visio design/diagramming skills.
- Network Documentation using tools like Visio.
- In-depth trouble shooting and problem analysis skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information System or related field
- At least holding two CCxP certification specializations from Cisco Systems
- ITIL v3 foundation preferable.
- Operational experience in managing/maintaining complex network environments within a managed service environment.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills with specific focus on technical and operational documentation.