We are urgently hiring a 'Head Chef' for an upcoming Bar & Restaurant in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Designation: Head Chef
Package: AED 15K plus Accommodation plus Transport plus Food
Industry Preferred: Food & Beverage/ Restaurant
- The candidate must have a standalone work experience at a Restaurant.
- The candidate must have a Modern Indian Background.
- Must have experience in preparing Indian/ Continental/ International Cuisines.
- He/ She must be able to do a creative fusion of International & Indian cuisines.
- Overseeing Operations: Executive chefs oversee the daily operations of the staff and kitchen.
- Innovation: To be financially viable, an executive chef must create new menu items that reflect innovation.
- Direction: All kitchen staff are under the direction of the executive chef.
- Cultivating Business: Since responsible for culinary arts, executive chefs consider the needs and desires of the customers.
- Purchasing: Executive chefs are responsible for ordering ingredients and maintaining necessary inventory.
- Training and Education: Executive chefs hire, train, and educate new staff.
- Safety Regulations: All safety regulations must be enforced by the executive chef to ensure employee safety and restaurant cleanliness.
- Customer Satisfaction: Executive chefs ensure customer satisfaction and seek feedback on menu items.
- Maintaining Quality: To be successful, an executive chef must continually check the quality of the culinary product.
- Administrative Duties: Although an executive chef often focuses on the culinary aspects of the industry, the chef must also perform administrative duties.
- Should be dynamic
- Must possess strong leadership quality
- Must be innovative & creative
- Must be a good team player
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality or Equivalent
Work Experience: 5 Years
Salary: AED 15K
This job is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.