We are urgently looking for an 'Accountant' for a Recruitment Consultancy in Dubai.
Employer: HR Consultancy
Working days: Twice a week
Note: The candidate must be a freelancer
- Well-versed with Tally
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, Accounting software and Databases.
- Ability to record large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures.
- High attention to detail and excellent accounting and analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s in Accounting or equivalent
Work Experience: 2 Years
Salary: AED 1500
This job is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.