Key Accounts Executive
We are urgently hiring a "Key Accounts Executive" for a famous FMCG company in Dubai.
Job Title: Key Accounts Executive
Department: FOOD SERVICES
Salary: Maximum AED 8000 (based on experience)
Job purpose: Work and obtain for the organization the highest levels of distribution, in the mid market segment of HORECA. You will be expected to achieve sales, collection, and volume targets as set by your manager by developing strong and mutually beneficial relationships with your customers that help you drive business and identify opportunities for future.
• Ensure coverage as per journey plan with 100% concentration across all brands
• Follow an organized route plan for visiting.
• Observe and report to Division Head, details of competitor activities.
• Recommend stock holding of each and every customer.
• Update immediate manager with daily reports on activities, achievements against objectives, issues and any support required.
• Maintain an up to date customer fact-book. Document all visits to the customer, agreement copies, sales order history etc.
• Ensure you have a complete understanding of the features and benefits of our product range
• Liaise closely with your colleagues and Logistics to ensure that customer requirements are met and standards of services are adhered to.
• Ensure to achieve monthly volume and value targets as per budget.
• Negotiate with customers on credit, discounts, FOC goods etc. Take approval from Division Head.
• Ensure timely collection and depositing of customer dues, within the target dates.
• Keep regular touch points with customers and visit outlets as per journey plans.
• Regularly work with principals to attain maximum outputs from them.
Minimum Qualification: Graduate or Equivalent
Work Experience: 2 Years
Salary: 8000 maximum (based on experience)
This job is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Education and Experience:
- Age Bracket between 24– 28
- At least 1 year of Sales experience
- Customer Oriented
- Planning & Organizing Skills.
- Expertise in MS. PowerPoint and MS. Excel
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Employee should have a UAE driving license
- Should have min 1 year of horeca experience
- Should have his/her own car
- No accommodation provided
- Medical benefits as per grade
- Air ticket every 1 year