Instrument tube fitter
We are hiring Instrument Tube Fitter for Production Department in Saudi Arabia.
Designation: Instrument Tube Fitter
Salary Range: Saudi Riyal 2500 - Saudi Riyal 6000
Weekday - 7 am to 5 pm
Saturday - Half Day
- Onboarding ticket will be provided.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
• Sound knowledge of different types of tube fittings, tubes and threads.
• Able to read GA & Schematic drawings.
• Plans layouts and installation in accordance with instruction or work requirement using drawings, and manual. Should be passionate about completing tubing in high standards.
• Knowledge in high pressure tubing and Autoclave products.
• Knowledge in Well Head Control Panel and Chemical Injection System Function.
• Identify basic faults by assisting senior technician to find component / system faults.
• Cable tray fabrication and laying.
• Basic knowledge of the components and the sizes tubes through the drawings.
• Can do looping and connect different lines.
• Assist working colleagues when required to achieve efficiency and high standard of company products.
• Can describe categories of pressure test and pressurising media used for testing.
• Prepare a safe system of work for carrying out a pressure test, select test equipment to carry out test and be able to carry out a pressure test on an item of equipment.• Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge - Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to the job.
• Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
• Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems• Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded.
Minimum Qualification: Trade certificate or ITI / Skill certification
Work Experience: 2 Years
Salary: Other Nationals : 2500 - 6000 , Saudi Nationals : 6000 - 10000
This job is based in Saudi, Saudi Arabia.
- Essential : Trade certificate or ITI / Skill certification• Basic knowledge in English
- Preferred : Auto CAD
- Essential : Person should have at least 02 to 04 years of experience in similar field .
- Preferred : Experience in Oil & Gas & Product knowledge in WHCP & CIS