This job is based in Kuwait.
Package: 200 KD + 25 KD Food Allowance + Accommodation + Transport
- Employee of the month will be given USD 100.
- Commission will be given if the sales target is achieved by the team.
- Tips extra.
Note: Every 10 months performance review will be done.
- To report for duty on time and in the correct uniform.
- To ensure that coffee station is kept clean at all times.
- Follow rigidly and observe all hygiene regulations.
- Ensure the accuracy of all floats by checking them and reporting irregularities.
- You are responsible for the efficient dispensing and servicing of drinks and food if required.
- To carry out Customer Relations Policy.
- To communicate our services and facilities to guests as required.
- To deal with any customer complaints in a professional manner and to notify management of these.
- To ensure that the guests’ needs and requirements are met.
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming.
- To ensure that all reasonable care is taken for the health and safety of yourself, other employees, guests and other persons on the premises.
- To carry out fire drills.
- To observe all safety procedures and rules.
- To report and where possible take action on incidents of accidents or damage.
- To attend all training courses as notified to you by management.
- To carry out any other duties as may be notified to you by management.
- To ensure that all fire doors are closed and that fire routes are kept clear at all times.
- To be aware and comply with company policy regarding: Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Food Hygiene, Customer Care & Security.
- To read, understand and comply with your responsibilities as defined in the Health & Safety Statement and Staff Handbook.
- Excellent memory.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Cash handling skills.
Nationality: European & Russian
Minimum Qualification: Graduate
Work Experience: 1 Year
This job is based in Kuwait, Kuwait.